Blogmint: earn money using Twitter account & get sponsored post
Are you not getting Adsense approved but want to earn using YouTube? Do you want to earn using your Twitter account? Do you want to earn by doing sponsored post on your Blog? If yes, you’ve come to the very right place. In this article I’ll be showing you how you can earn using BlogMint.
BlogMint has become a really good platform for bloggers throughout time and it is growing everyday. It’s main work is to connect blogs with brands. Using BlogMint, you can earn using your Twitter account, blog, YouTube channel. It’s known as influencer marketing platform as well.
BlogMint provides both brands and bloggers an opportunity. Brands get an opportunity to do sponsored post on Blogs, or even social media. While Bloggers and people with good amount of followers get an opportunity to earn. You don’t need a well-known or famous blog for it. You can get sponsored post opportunities on blogs with less traffic as well.
How to get started with BlogMint?
BlogMint initially started as an influencer marketing platform to connect bloggers with brands, but later it started giving sponsored posts to YouTube channel and Twitter accounts as well. It is pretty easy to use Blogmint and earn money using it.
- Open BlogMint’s official site, BlogMint.com and clck on sign up.
You can sign up using your WordPress blog, WordPress self hosted blog, YouTube channel or email.
- Once you’ve started creating the account, it will ask you to enter your profile details. Enter them correctly and it’s always nice to have an eye-catching bio.
- The next and the last step is to enter your blog, Twitter account or YouTube channel details.
Some things to consider while choosing price on BlogMint
- Make sure the price is fair. Do not make it too high, or too low. Consider things like your blog’s traffic, domain authority and niche while adding the price.
- While in the case of Twitter account, you should keep your Twitter followers and post reach in mind.
- For YouTube channel you should consider the quality of videos you make.
Because anything can happen in YouTube. Any video can go viral.
Tip: try to make a detailed and eye-catching profile.
Also check out:
Do I get paid instantly or do I have to wait for a payment day?
Who wants to wait for days to get hard earned money? Well, nobody wants to but most of the sites pay you on a payment day. But BlogMint is different! You can get your payment whenever you want.
Click on “Discover campaign” at the top. It will take you to a page of existing campaign. You can apply for campaigns from there.
But before applying, you should check these factors:
- Is the campaign related to your niche. You should only apply to campaigns relevant to your niche.
- If it’s an online tool, are they letting you use the tool.
- If it’s a real life product, are you getting to try the product.
- Are you allowed to edit the content or not.
You can negotiate price in most of the campaigns. Only some have fixed price. It’s a great way for you to earn, if you aren’t able to use ad networks. Using your dashboard, you can directly talk to the brand manager.
BlogMint is a really good and transparent platform and a really good opportunity for young bloggers to make something out of their blog. One of the best things about BlogMint is that it’s completely transparent and the prices are mostly fair. Throughout the years, they’ve added a lot of new monetization techniques and I am pretty sure they’ll keep adding. A good feature I except them to add in the near future is Facebook page monetization.
So what are you waiting for? Create a BlogMint account and start earning!
Do share the post if you liked it.